Saturday, March 21, 2015

Letters in the Mailbox!

These are some handwritten letters that we recieved yesterday from Taylor. They were written on March 17th…Do you think he is a bit homesick? He has a lot of faith, keep him in your prayers!—CA
Mom,

This is definitely a hard thing but I am doing it and I am loving it. Thank you for sending me Dear Elders, keep sending them and tell everyone else to send them too!!! I love it so much! Ha ha! I also really hope that I am being a good influence on others, it would make me the happiest kid ever. Also, more about my companions. Elder Bunnell, I've already talked to you about him  he is great, but, there is Elder Smith and Elder Sisson. Elder Smith is seriously the funniest kind ever! Everything he says is way funny. We also have great Hermanas in our district and great Zone Leaders! Anyway, sorry my handwriting is so terrible, I am just writing like super fast. :) So I am in the MTC choir and it is so amazing and fun!

I know that you and Abby are going to have a lot of fun. I did when I went. Take a lot of pictures for me and there are reasons why everything happens.  Take my advice "turn out instead of in even in the worst situations" Just as Christ does.

Oh! and today I am going to usher at the devotional which means I get to meet the General Authority that speaks. :) I am so dang excited! :) I am having fun here and the spirit here (most of the time) is like none other. I love it when I feel the spirit so strongly. Anyway I am doing well with the fact that I left Syd. We still email and stuff so it is great! :) I am not letting it distract me. That is another one of those times when I just have to drop to my knees and pray for comfort and realize that everything will work out in the way it is supposed to.

So when we went to the temple this morning I saw someone from our ward building there. He actually helped me out because I was having some trouble during the session, ha ha. But, he reminded me of home and it was super weird.  Anyway it was amazing to go to the temple. It also brought back a lot of memories of Hayden and Sydney because me and Syd did baptisms just before we left and Hade and  I did a session. But, in the end it just made me even more happy because what better place to remember them?

Anyway, I can't wait for this next two years I am so excited to be doing this and I know it is what I am supposed to be doing. I love you so, so much Mom and you are such an amazing women. Thank you for being such an amazing influence in my life. I look at other kids in the world and just feel sorry because they do not have as good of a relationship with their parents as me, Bryan, Hayden and Abby have with ours.  I know for a fact that I couldn't have been here without your great example in my life. I love you so much mom and I will write you in a week.

Love, Elder Welch

Dad,

I heard you were going to be alone when Abby and Mom leave and all I have to say is Party Hardy! Just relax and do WHATEVER :) Ha ha! I can honestly say that I could be there with you and do something but, it's Okay I'll be doing great things too!! And holy crap! I want to see that movie so bad! It looked so good! I will definitely add it to the list ;) I can not believe he went all the way up there and no pass. That makes me feel so bad!! Ha ha!

Anyway, thank you for giving me that advice in your letter dad, it really helped me out when I read that. I love you so very much, and I will talk to you in a week. I love you!

Love,

Elder Jugo

Hayden,

Dude, Holy Cow! I am having such an amazing time here at the MTC! It is obviously a lot different than normal life. But, I am adjusting pretty well I think.  It is definitely a hard change but I know I can do it and I know I will be blessed for doing it.  However that is not my goal to bless myself. My goal is to teach people just like you and me, the sons and daughters of Heavenly Father so that one day they can live with us and Him again.

Spanish is coming along slowly but I know a whole lot more than I did when I got here! Ha ha! P-day is daanggg great! It just nice to finally rest a little bit. But anyway, thanks for being such an awesome brother and supporting me on my mish! Make sure nothing changes TOO much while I am gone ;) I miss you all and I will be writing again soon.

Oh! And YES, I have joined the MTC choir!! Brother Eggett is seriously one of the coolest guys in the world! He reminds me of Will Farrell and Andy Bernard! Ha ha! Will Bernard!!! Anyway just wanted to tell you that.

Love Elder Welch (Jugo) :)


Dear Abby,

I have not heard from you yet! You are the only one ;) I hope school is going great and I hope that you and mom have a fantastic time on your drama thing. I love you so so much and I miss you! Write me Okay? You are the the best sister a brother could ask for!

Elder Welch (Jugo) :)

P.S.
Write some more songs!

Remember that you can write Elder Jugo by clicking the dearElder link on the side bar. It is quick easy and free. If you write before noon it is delivered the same day. If not then it is delivered the next day. He said that he gets mail at lunch and dinner time. He would love to hear from you, even if it is just a few lines. Thanks—CA


No comments:

Post a Comment