Friday, March 13, 2015

1st Letter from the MTC / I am safe!

Hey guys,

 I don't have much time but, I just want to say how amazing it is here. I have only been here for half of a day and I've already had so many amazing experiences. I love you guys so much!!! My P-day is Tuesday so, that is when I''ll be able to write!! The MTC is amazing and I can definitely feel the spirit here. My companion is awesome and so are the Elders I am rooming with. My companions name is Elder Bunnell and I can tell he will be a great missionary! I miss you all so much but I KNOW this is what I am supposed to be doing! My Spanish is going to take a lot of work but, I know I can do it especially with the help and companionship of the Spirit. I love you all and I am having a great time! I'm super tired but it is definitely worth it! However, don't worry about me;) I am having a blast and I love you all! You are all amazing and thank you for your help to get me here. 

With lots of love,
Elder (Jugo) Welch

No comments:

Post a Comment