Monday, May 4, 2015

Hello everyone, 

First I am going to start with a couple of photos.

Chillin' a little after a hard days work. 



This dog has the coolest eyes ever. He belongs to one of our investigators. 

This week has been great I Love these people so much. Also, please pray and fast for me to have the gift of tongues. It is really hard and really making me stressed. But, I am having a great time with my companion and I love him. Ha ha! He is super funny and we get along great. 


This experience is something that happened to me that is extremely special and sacred to me and my companion so I can't say much about it but I can tell you right now that there are angels in this world and the Holy Ghost IS real. I can also tell you that when you bare your testimony to somebody there is a power that is not of this world that can manifest to them that what you are saying is true. I also testify that the power of the Holy Priesthood is real. The power of God is on this earth, I promise if you are worthy, you have faith, and you exercise that faith that you can perform miracles. I also know that the healing `power of Jesus Christ is a gift that we should never take for granted. It can and will change you if you exercise your faith. To gain faith you must seek out want you want to know to be true. Through diligent study and prayer I promise that you will find the answers you are looking for. The scriptures are a blessing from God and they are true. One hundred percent true and they really do testify of Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior. The scriptures can council you personally and they will help you. However, you must have faith. Faith is essential. 

I love you all so so very much and I miss you. :D I am seriously having a great time here. I am extremely tired...like extremely. However, It is so worth it. Being here is preparing me in every way to be a father and husband My Heavenly Father wants me to be. Missions are hard everybody. They truly are. But it is amazing. There is nothing I´d rather be doing. Satan would like me to think otherwise but I do not let him. . We all have trials and afflictions but, ´´if we Endure them well, God will grant us on high.´´ 

You guys are my life and light in this world. I love every single one of you and I pray about you individually every time I can. You have blessed my life in ways I don't even deserve and I am so lucky to have all of you in my life. You are amazing and I will talk to you next week. 

Love Elder Welch

No comments:

Post a Comment