Monday, June 1, 2015

Transfers and I am Staying

Hey everyone!!!! 

I'm sorry I'm really running short on time today. There were A LOT of perfect letters and so I have just been reading mostly. But seriously thank you all for writing me:)  Everything you all said was exactly what I needed and that isn't a joke. It's true that this last week was pretty rough. I had some pretty bad homesickness and there were missionaries who I really loved that left for transfers.  And I guess it's like Mom said before I've just been feeling alone. However, It's hard to explain, I just feel different today. I am better than I have ever been right now and I want to let you all know that.  Bob sent the perfect letter and it just idk...was perfect. You are all perfect and thank you for everything!

SO, With our investigators.They were struggling during this last week but we had a really good talk with them yesterday and I think they are finally realizing what they already know to be true. So please keep them in your prayers. Thank you everyone. Sorry this is so short again. I love you guys and I will talk to you next week. OHH!!! And I have the same companion!! He didn't leave!! WOOOH! Its going to be awesome :) anyway, I love you all and have a great week!!! 
Elder Welch


Saying goodbye to the Elder's who left Catamarca


No comments:

Post a Comment